Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Place Where I Do Belong !!!






     It's all about the ONE and only one place in this world .. The place where she can feel weak but secured ,, small but queen ,, calm but euphoric .. The place where she can touch her dream and feel its bright colors ..



     I realized why Allah created our shape this way .. Allah designed the neck beyond the head just to set-up that dark groove where she can fit her head in .. That cozy cave that lies between the head and the shoulder of her Prince is the most fascinating place ever ..



     When she rests her head just next to his neck with her forehead touching him ,, puts her right cheek on his left shoulder ,, leans her body on his chest ,, and closes her eyes .. She doesn't see darkness but bright hazy colors .. She listens to his heart beats playing a charming piece of music ,, watching a beautiful ballerina dancing on his heart sweet harmony and rhythms ... Now,, she can feel a different world solely in that place ..



     She can feel his warm breath playing with her hair letting it fly everywhere for happiness .. She feels his tender fingertips touching her waist .. Her nerve endings are drawn in that tingling sensation ..





     When She leans in his arms and smell his seductive odor ,, She can feel she is in a castle built on high hills just for her to hide from all life struggles .. She is the only queen of this castle .. She throws all pain ,, sufferings and tears of yesterday to be trapped in the past .. She doesn't wanna belong to that over-crowded harsh life lies outside this magical place anymore .. She feels warm ,, loved ,, overwhelmed ,, safe and secured that no one can hurt her again ,, She will not shed a tear one more time ,, EVER .. She is just like a decent bird singing in her nest ..



     What if she could stop all watches and let the time freezes ,, She just wanna this moment last forever .. She doesn't wanna think about anything ,, She doesn't wanna remember any issues .. They don't utter a word ,, but they didn't stop talking just in silence .. when she looks into his eyes she can feel him whispering the sweetest words .. He gets her soul together again after the life let her fall apart into pieces ..



     His arms are her castle ,, His shoulder is her pillow ,, his breath is her sky ,, his heart charges her with the power of life .. He gave her the power that conquered the worries lie in her .. she is right here in that historical place ,, she is in the same exact place where  our mom Eve was born .. It's her own home .. Now ,, She can dive deep in her dreams with no fear of drowning because she is not alone ..


     You know ?!! I just miss one precious thing right now .. I really miss that feeling that I have never felt before .. I miss my knight in shinning armour who I haven't ever met before .. I know that I love you before I meet YOU .. I need to reach that place ,, I need to find the cave that Allah has designed for me just to suit my head ..



     I just need a hug ,, NO ,, not just A hug !! but a REAL DEEP hug ,, a true person that invade my loneliness ,, the feeling of hypnosis that take me away from my entire world ..





I miss that real world ,, I need that PLACE WHERE I DO BELONG !!!








2 comments:

  1. You know ?!! I just miss one precious thing right now .. I really miss that feeling that I have never felt before .. I miss my knight in shinning armour who I haven't ever met before .. I need to reach that place ,, I need to find the cave that Allah has designed for me just to suit my head ..


    :(((

    You touched me !
    it hurts when you recognized that One man means All people for you !!
    it hurts more when this man choose to be away and no way to make him back :(


    really great feelings i like it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and sometimes it hurts more when both of you wanna stay ,, but the circumstances get you apart ...

    thx Passant :))

    ReplyDelete