Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Smelling the Breeze Day !!! :P :D


Feast Days and happiness have a peculiar relation ...


When I was young ,, I thought "
It is the feast ,, that is why we should be happy" ...


When I got older ,, I found out "
We are happy ,, that is why it should be a feast" ...


Bottom-line:  It's not a must to be happy in Feast ... So,, never ever wait for the Feast to come up with happiness  for you ... Just celebrate every single day that brings you happiness ... Simply,, that day should be your own special Feast !!!


 -   I can feel the early sunny spring morning carrying warmth and hope ... Let's color the Easter eggs and dance in the breeze with the spring colorful flowers singing everywhere ,, just trying to feel that happy feast I'm dreaming of ...



 
H@PPY SH@M NeSeeM eVeRyBODY !!!



2 comments:

  1. Nice :)
    U're right
    The first time 4 me to be here .. and i'm feeling happy :)

    Colorful shams nseem :D

    ReplyDelete