Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ana .. w el Ketab .. w Hawak ... Post 3an el Blog w lel Blog ...

-    When I went through a number of blogs ,, I've found z same starting words "I'm fond of writing.. I don't know what to write ,, about what topics or which language I'm gonna use .. " w sob7an Allah ,, i was about to have z same "tal3a" :D bs la2et-ha et-haraset fi 300 blog abl keda ... but I believe enn taqabol el afkar is not a big deal .. So let's say ,, actually I'm fond of writing since my childhood .. not only writing but MEDIA in general ......

-    I spent my childhood as a celebrity .. i was just like a figure at school .. I've been z keyboardist for "el taboor" w 7afalat 3eed el omm w shamm el neseem bla bla bla .. so we can get an important scope of info dat i know how to play el nasheed el watany w ya mama ya amma yammaty :P :D ... I have been the presenter for what's called "el eza3a el madrasia" ... I used to present it in Arabic ,, English and French which was a new approach ... even I still remember the French version so far ...

-    I've been spending my time collecting magazines and pieces of papers of interesting topics ,, and use 'em in summer creating my own magazine talking about dat quick tips about secrets of beauty ,, facial and hair masks ,, riddles and jokes ,, and may be gossips about celebrities ... w akeed tab3an i had my own magalet el 7a2et at school where i used to publish new topics on it every month ,, w kanet me7a2a2a a3la nesbet moshahda l7l :D ...

-    When i got older ,, i turned my activity to writing articles showing my opinion about everything happen everywhere ,,, i can remember in sanawy ,, it was just like a MODA where each girl in my class should have written her own diaries as if it's a homework and then start to exchange that diaries with each other :D ... 7aQeeQatan,, i had mine - not out of moda - but because i like writing more than anything else but i have never given it to one of my friends as i believe it is a personal stuff.. So far ,, I'd prefer txting more than phone calls ,, btw I'm a big fat fan of BBM and whatsapp :D ...

-    bass ya sidi w ba3den ,, i reached dat scary monster called "Sanaweia 3amma" ... which acts in our life path as a crossroad ... You have to pick your lifetime career in just one decision and a single mistaken tick for just a single dammit MCQ can change your life path ... As i am a stubborn person ,, I toke z decision to beat dat awful scary creature called "maktab el tansee2" and not to give him z chance to choose my OWN destiny where i had to make it myself ... that's why i had to give up writing ,, piano ,, and every single source of pleasure in life ... w bel fe3l i got a high score L7L and it was my OWN crucial decision ... and mal7amet sanawia 3amma was followed by another mal7ama aqwa fel kolia ... where i thought i've lost the talent of reading ,, writing and even watching tv :P just converted into a scientific bookworm … but I'm back now to that celebrities lifestyle l7l because of my job .. Literaly ,, I'm not a celebrity ,, but let's say I became somehow a scientific celebrity :D bel monasba ,, I like my job so much ,, my presence in life is so important for some people ,, where my job give me the chance to be helpful for them which was one of my dreams .. just to be helpful for others ...

-    I know dat I’m somehow late here … I remember the first time I heard z word “blog” and its derivative “blogger” was in politics .. so I thought it’s a political site ,, and those bloggers have been always caught by Amn el Dawla :D …. it was about z word “modawen seyasi” I think it became “nashet seyasi” after Jan. 25th :D ….  but writing here was a sparkling idea that caught my attention … I'm really tempted by the idea of showing off my opinion ,, my feelings and my thoughts with people I don’t know in person .. and to share my loneliness as well … I found writing here is much better than notes on facebook as I find facebook is a local publish among your friends w bs … sometimes you need to talk to people from different cultures ,, and people other than your friends u used to talk to for several years just to exchange knowledge and gain much more experience ,, as I believe that your life is not enough to gain experience from your own stories but u need to learn from others mistakes as well … so, I’m gonna talk about different topics ,, about romance ,, relations ,, work ,, life obstacles or even politics .. as the 85 million Egyptians became foqaha2 dostoriin w mo7aleleen seyasiin kafa2a bi fadl Jan,25th :D … i.e. men kol bostan zahra ,, w kolo 3ala 7asab el mood el sha5si tab3an w el inspiration :D

-    sa7ee7 ,, I forgot to thank you all for your great words and comments on my former blog that really encouraged me to continue :D …….. just kidding akeed !!! Ok,, nobody 3abbarny ,, bs I still insist on writing ,, and I wont give myself z chance to get disappointed :D :D I’ll keep writing bcz actually ,, this former hobby entashaletny men la7azat el malal w el daia3 yemken rabena yekrem ba3d keda w el comments tebda2 tenadda3 walla 7aga :D

-    that was a quick glimpse about z history of writing in my life .. w 2ila el liqa2 m3a ebda3a o5ra men ebda3aty el fannia :P :D


3 comments:

  1. you wrote an article then you said " it's small & quick " na3am =D !!

    i like that U choose your own way , i wish if we had this option when i went to that Monster called "Maktb el tansee2" , bs ana kan 2odamy 2 ways & thx god i was & still stubborn , so i went to the wrong Road, but الحمد الله if i didn't that ,Mkontsh ha3rf kol es7aby w my best friends & my best enemies Now =D

    Keep it on , Write any thing even it's not important , we write to Express not to impress =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooooooool .. 3andak 7a2 ,, it was neither quick nor glimpse :P :D

      hia bs el tal3a el 2ola lazem yekon fiha lakk shewaia ka ta3arof ya3ni ,, then 7atkon ebda3aty el fannia fel engaz isA :D :D

      P.S. so2al rofaia3 ,, hoa ezai u r following me w u didnt show up 3andi as a follower ?? ma3lesh asli lessa mobtade2a fa msh fahma awy ,, fi le3b mo5talef hena keteer 3an el fb :P :D

      Delete
    2. ana mkontsh 3amlik follow asln =D , knt nasy my password bs i did it now from my mobile =)

      bs msh bygelik Notfication wla 7aga , enty w 7azik b2a wa2t lma te3rfy or teshofy 7d bi-follow you !

      Delete