Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surprise Party !!!





I was BORN on Wednesday ,, 4th of Shawwal,, 28 years ago at 4:00 pm ...



Let's celebrate my Hijri Birthday and say HAPPY BiRthDaY to ME !!! :P :D







" Happy Birthday JOOJY




It's already time for the rose to add a new petal to its collection ...



So it grows even pettier ...


To spread its scent wherever it shows ...


To add a beauty to where it goes ...


To appear so bright in the morning breeze ...


And close its doors to the evening fears ...


To be more strong against the wind ...


To sing the songs that never end ...


To show to all that she is a rose ...


A beautiful rose of a special trend ..."




written to me by my friend Sherif Tahoon "http://windsofthoughts.blogspot.com/"







To my DEAR FRIENDS ,,,





Among all darkness and moments of despair ... When Allah send you a lantern to brighten your Life ,,, just throw all your pain away,, grasp the moment and pursue happiness ...





I'm so LUCKY WOMAN to have such FRIENDS in my LIFE !!! 






...    الحمد لله    ...



No comments:

Post a Comment