Thursday, August 30, 2012

FAREWELL but NOT GOODBYE !!!





The most precious treasure you can get in your life is to find someone who really cares about you ...








You should thank Allah for having a true friend who remembers you in his critical moments ,,, someone who calls you and wakes you up in the early morning just before he switches off his mobile on the airplane saying:  "I'm gonna miss you"  and to let you be the last voice he hears before he leaves ... I'm really touched by such a beautiful surprise ...







Thank U my FRIEND for everything ... I MISS U already ... To me it won't be the same without you ... But ,, I won't say goodbye as I know we only part to meet again ...




Till you come back ,, I'll be waiting and praying for you ... I will be here among the crowd just watching you rise up ...








No comments:

Post a Comment