Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's NONE of your F****** BUSINESS !!!



Dear Intruder ,,,






- Did I ask your precious opinion ???
- NO ...


-    Are we that close friends ???
-    Actually ,,, NO ...


-    Do I care to ask about your personal issues and worries ???
-    NOPE ...


-    Do you hold a professional certificate in helping others to solve their own problems ???
-    NO ,,, Absolutely NOT ...


-    Do you find your life so ideal with no obstacles ,, so you are free for mine now ???
-    Unfortunately ,, NOPE ...


-    Did you hit all your goals ,, so you have that great experience and super-power that can rescue my damned life ???
-    NOT really ...


-    Does my own success or failure will somehow affect your life track ???
-    Mmmmm ,, I don't think so ...




-    So ,, Thank you so much for your great effort ... But ,, Please stop asking me such supid questions about my own personal stuff ... And keep your precious advice for yourself ...


-    Kindly ,, Stop that flood of fake care which makes you dare get into my own private details ... I need that valuable chance to deal with my own problems my own way ... Just let me handle my issues ... Don't worry about me ,, and make sure i can do it myself ...




... Don't forget to take your respectable NOSE out of my privacy PLEASE ...



No comments:

Post a Comment